This site was designed for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (version 10+). Some features may not work correctly in your browser.OK
6715 ARLINGTON BLVD
FALLS CHURCH - FAIRFAX COUNTY, VA 22042
New Car Sales: (703) 533-9700
Pre-Owned Car Sales: (703) 533-5048
Service: (703) 533-5050
Parts: (703) 533-5067
Collision Center: (703) 752-3472
BILL PAGE COLLISION CENTER
8502 Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22031
LABOR WARRANTY: Except as hereinafter provided, the labor performed by Bill Page Collision Center in connection with the service order hereof is warranted by Bill Page Collision Center to the customer named thereon (and only to said customer) under normal use and service, for a limited lifetime warranty
PARTS WARRANTY: The only warranties applying to this part(s) are those, which may be offered by the manufacturer. The selling dealer hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of this part(s) and/or service. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from the selling dealer any consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental damages." The parts warranty period is limited to (1) a period of 12 months after the date hereon, or (2) before the vehicle has been driven twelve thousand (12,000) miles in addition to the stated mileage, whichever shall occur first. Notice: Non-OEM parts may not be included in warranty coverage above.
REMEDY: If the conditions stated below are met, during the warranty period, Bill Page Collision Center will make with reasonable promptness (but no more than two weeks, subject to parts availability) any repairs or replacements that may be necessary to properly perform the work at no cost to the customer.
CONDITIONS: As a condition to the Remedy set out above, the customer must deliver said vehicle to Bill Page Collision Center during its normal business hours (7:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday).
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
(1) This warranty does not cover or extend to towing charges, or charges made by any person other than Bill Page Collision Center.
(2) This warranty does not cover or extend to any repairs or replacements made necessary by misuse, abuse, negligence, or neglect or cause other than normal use and service of this vehicle.
(3) This warranty does not cover or extend to any used or aftermarket part(s) purchased by Bill Page Collision Center, with the customer’s approval in connection with the repair.
(4) INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: This warranty does not cover or extend to repairs or replacements made necessary by accident or collision whether related to the warranted labor or replacements or not, nor to any damages for personal injury, death, damage to property, or any other damages or costs of any kind whatsoever.
(5) This warranty is in lieu of any other express warranty and may not be altered or modified except by writing attached hereto and signed by the customer and an authorized employee of Bill Page Collision Center.
(6) Any and all implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited in duration to the warranty period above stated and are otherwise hereby expressly excluded.
(7) TERMS: Cash, approved check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover.
Text Body Shop
Sales Price excludes State Sales Tax, Tags, Dealer Process and Destination fees and any dealer-installed accessories (if applicable). See dealer for details.
MPG Ratings: Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.